Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, monday

Today I realized that I work 25 hours a week and only go to school 10.

Mondays are my relatively easy days. I finished class at three, people-watched on library walk with Jose for about an hour, then jumped on the bus to UTC. At the mall, Steve found me and offered me a ride home. It was close to 80 degrees out and i was wearing heels so I was pretty freaking thankful. Seeing him again makes me really miss hanging out with those guys + geneva girls and all the good times we had during first year. It also reminds me of how fortunate i've been with the friendships i've made. 

I got home around 5 and had a very productive evening. Let me list it out for you

Accomplishments:
  1. Cleaned bathroom countertop 
  2. Cleaned toilet
  3. Took out trash & recycling
  4. Unloaded dishwasher 
  5. Cleaned my room
  6. Did laundry 
  7. Researched plane tickets
  8. Craigslisted (still looking for a car)
  9. Pin boards
  10. Create monthly calendars complete with borders :)
  11. filled out voter re-registration forms (Deadline to register to vote in CA is October 20th)
Did not Accomplish:
  1. Reading for Cog sci, Poli, or Ethnic Studies = FML!

No comments: