Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just some random thoughts

TONIGHT WILL MAKE HISTORY.

I'm beside myself in anticipation for the election results... like i seriously cannot concentrate on anything else besides the news.

I'm really proud of my roommates for making themselves apart of this election.

Today as i tried to write my take home midterm (due tomorrow. yay!) i discovered the hard way that Benadryl makes you drowsy = FML big time. 

Win or lose, I am an Obama supporter. This country needs someone who dares to dream so "radically" and who understands the needs of the middle class...... but i hope he wins. haha


1 comment:

Kenny said...

dude tell me about benadryl!!! that shit fucks u up so bad!!! one time i took a little more than i should have, and i was supposed to go hang out, i fuckin passed out on my bed for an hour. i couldnt help it though! i swear i didnt know that pink stuff could do so much