Friday, June 13, 2008

One Large Coffee Milk Tea

I unintentionally pulled an all-nighter and thanks to one large coffee milk tea with baby boba, I am now officially on summer vacation. I'm convinced that drink must have been laced with adderall or something because I was on my A-game today while writing my USP final. I sat down at midnight and didn't get up from the couch until i finished at 5:30 am. that's twelve hours before the time its due, wtf? i can't remember the last time i focused like that either. but this caffeine is still working its magic because I can't sleep and the sun is out and the birds are chirping. 

oh, and i'm home now :] i'm fighting the urge to drive to Safeway to buy groceries and cook breakfast. weird, right? for now i'll curl up with my friend Alain de Button until I fall asleep. goodnight!

No comments: